Fourgrain sourdough toasts can be a great addition to your evening meal or a quick snack to enjoy during a busy evening. The complex flavor and texture of sourdough bread make it a versatile base for a variety of toppings and spreads, from butter and jam to avocado and hummus.
One benefit of sourdough bread is that it is slow fermented, which can make it easier to digest and absorb nutrients. This can be particularly helpful if you have digestive issues or are trying to improve your gut health. The Baker’s Dozen Fourgrain sourdough toast is the perfect tea-mate to your busy evenings.
To make a quick and delicious sourdough toast, simply toast a slice of Fourgrain sourdough in some butter and add your favorite toppings on it and the Fourgrain toasts are ready to enjoy!
If you have a little more time, try making the recipe shared below,with the four-grain sourdough toasts.
- 4 slices of Fourgrain sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, or microgreens
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and stir well.
- Brush each slice of sourdough bread with the garlic butter mixture, making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on top of the bread slices.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the bread is toasted and the edges are golden brown.
- Serve the toasts hot, topped with your favorite toppings such as sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, or microgreens.
Enjoy your evening with this quick and delicious Fourgrain sourdough toasts!!!0